Friday, November 13, 2009

Random photos and updates

Our friends Katie and Bill gave us these cool kits to make marshmallow houses out of cocoa krispies. Josh and the kids made these when I was at work on Halloween



Jacob (buzz light year), Olivia's friend Anslee (bat girl), Jacob's friend Calyn (duck) and Olivia (Sleeping beauty) Trick or treating. They were out for almost two whole hours!

Olivia and Jacob before trick or treating

Olivia's class party for halloween playing the pin the nose on the pumpkin



Josh's cubs "snuggie" that his crafty wife made




Kids carving pumpkins



Tammy, Olivia and Grandma Glo at Abby's wedding

Last Cubs game of the season

Josh and Olivia at the last cubs game of the season

Me and Jacob at the Cubs game


Jacob doing puzzles in his underwear, just too funny not to put on




My best birthday present ever! My hawkeye snuggie



My birthday party at chuck -e-cheese



Madsen's at my party at chuck-e-cheese

No comments: